01.08.15

My heart blooms



Ich habe mich mit der lieben Eivi getroffen und wir haben Bilder von zwei wunderbaren Models gemacht. Cris und Angie haben das Angebot ohne zu zögern angenommen und haben sich prima geschlagen. Ich zeig euch hier den ersten Teil, mein Favourit und die restlichen paar Bilder folgen dann diese Woche..

I met Eivi and we took pictures. Our great Models Cris and Angie came without hesitating. They did really well for ttheir first time.
I will show you the first part. For the rest and my favourite you have to wait for someday this week.




Like the sun through the trees you came to love me



My head in the jungle

flowers bloom

my heads in the jungle

i will learn to fly again

Dream a little bigger

The heart is a bloom

And I'm complicated



1 Kommentar:

  1. nice
    new post:http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/08/shirt-dress-and-bowtie.html

    AntwortenLöschen